POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club' : Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club' Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for people, interested in creating pov-objects/macros in a 'club'
From: D  H  Berlin
Date: 16 Aug 2004 23:05:00
Message: <web.4121750e708ccd5ec28e4a9b0@news.povray.org>
Hi!
 I'm looking for people who want to create pov-macros or -objects on a given
theme (for example cars, flowers, kitchen, technical equipment, etc) for 2
hours or so on the weekend and maybe chat a bit about the results of each
other.
Just for the fun of it.
I have set up a website for that: Pov.Stefanie.de
At the beginning of the meeting a topic would be chosen, then everyone tries
to create one or two objects or macros about that topic and upload the file
and a small example-picture. In the end we could talk about the pictures.

I would finish the site, if there are at least 3 people or so interested in
that. (I guess 6 to 10 people would be great. And the more the better. :)

Give the site a try and post here if you were interested.
It would be a sort of "club", just on the internet.

Greetings
Dieter